Before calling an Eltham plumber, do you check customer reviews and feedback first?
Or do you close the deal, immediately invite them into your home, and let them start working? Of course not!
Plumbing reviews can tell you a lot about the tradesmen you’re inviting into your home.
Reviews reflect what your plumber (or electrician, or carpenter, or locksmith…) will be able to offer you, and also ensure highlights like great customer service or a friendly team are shared.
The next time you visit a plumber’s website, make sure you don’t skip the reviews or testimonials pages.
Positive reviews tell you more than just whether your plumber is competent. Here are some of the other things to look out for when reading plumber reviews.
Look at the specific plumbing services that were offered
Look at reviews that talk about the specific services a customer needed fixed in their home and focus on what type of services the plumber offered.
This can help uncover things like:
- How effectively they worked on their promised service
- The solution they offered to the plumbing problem/s
- If the customer was satisfied with the plumber’s quality of service
Why your Eltham plumber’s attitude matters
Hundreds to thousands of plumbers would always claim that they are the best or your number 1 choice.
Just like any other tradie, a high degree of skill within their trade is no doubt important.
Equally as important however (and often overlooked) is their customer service skills and attitude.
A good plumber doesn’t just fix your plumbing problem. If you ask us, they’ll also be punctual, courteous, and treat your home with respect.
What previous customers have to say about a plumber’s disposition offers a real window into their professionalism.
This allows you to get a sense of your plumber’s attitude before they’ve even stepped into your home!
Look out for reviews that mention things like:
- Did your Eltham plumber arrive on time?
- How courteous is your plumber and their team?
- How effectively did they complete the job?
- Do they leave your home as clean as it was when they arrived?
Time is of the essence when it comes to plumbing emergencies
A burst pipe or faulty hot water system necessitates immediate action, and while you’re suffering a plumbing emergency, reviews are likely the last thing on your mind.
However, it still pays to spend a few minutes scouring the web and looking out for sentiments like:
- Punctuality – how quickly was your plumber able to answer calls, schedule you in, and of course attend to the job?
- Workmanship – just because it’s an emergency, it doesn’t mean things like showing up on time, providing you a courtesy call, and keeping your home tidy no longer matter!
- Emergency and after-hours services – is your Eltham plumber ready to respond to your emergency, even at 4 in the morning?
Most plumbers will be upfront about what areas they service.
This stops you from wasting your precious time with a plumber that doesn’t even work in your area (or would charge an exorbitant service fee to get there!)
If you ask us, you should always choose a plumber that is based and lives locally.
Why? There are a few top reasons we think choosing local is best:
- There’s a greater chance that by living and working locally, they can attend to your problem quicker
- Living and working in the area, they are familiar with local, unique problems and upcoming scheduled water projects
- A close-knit, local business loves supporting local, too – we support local footy clubs, charities, and schools
Choose a local Eltham plumber with glowing online reviews
Choose H2-Pro Plumbing!
Good reviews are important, no matter what you’re buying. And that means plumbing too!
If you’re looking for a plumber in Eltham, choose one with glowing recommendations, positive online reviewers and certified testimonials. Choose H2-Pro Plumbing!
Whether you live in Eltham, Warrandyte, Doncaster, or any other surrounding suburb, you can rely on our team of experienced plumbers for any all kinds of domestic plumbing problems.